First impressions stick hard…especially when it comes to visuals….and drive-by lookers are not the only ones you need to impress. With today’s technology and online shoppers, the cover photo/main view of your property can send prospective buyers away or encourage them to view the next page.
Tools You Will Need
For those of you planning to list your home this fall or already have it on the market, now is the time to plant and refurbish. Below are several tips to improve your curb appeal:
- Plant seasonal flowers to add color
- Fill in with evergreens to offset those losing leaves for the winter
- Add mulch or stones to finish off the beds
- Plant winter rye to keep yard looking green
Keep Yard Clean
- Keep your yard clean…free of leaves and other debris
- Fill in dirt driveways with gravel or oyster shells for a cleaner look
- Add a border to the driveway
- Remove any clutter from around the home or on the porch
- Power wash your home to give it a fresh clean look
- Position potted plants on front porch or entrance steps for a welcoming feel
And remember, if a buyer’s first view of your home puts a smile on his face, you are already ahead of the game.
For all your real estate needs, Call Terry Waff, Broker